Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally legitimized my Engineering

Tonight, I was whispered by a guildee "Hey can you jump in and help us with KT?" I said sure, since it wouldn't take too long.

I really jumped in though- I'm usually in Ulduar so I didn't spend time getting flasks, food, or anything like that. I also didn't repair, which I noticed when with about 15% left on the boss, I couldn't shoot anymore. I freaked out- I had more than enough arrows, my mana wasn't completely gone. Then I saw partically hiding behind my Omen Threat Meter a little red outline of a bow.

"Oh crap," I thought.

Then it dawned on me that I had repairbots sitting in my bag, and I found out today that these were usable mid-fight. So I dropped it, chased the little thing down, repaired, then started shooting again with a sigh of relief. Crisis averted. There, I finally found a PVE raiding use for Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment